Saturday, September 10, 2011

More Access, Less Interaction

1. Get an iPhone.
2. Be on the Internet less.
3. Don't understand.

Total neglect...which is funny, but these days I need interaction from anyone that isn't my dog or my fiance more than ever. I know it sounds cruel, but that's pretty much who I see all day every day.

I am now the weekend mom, thanks to my ex, who can be assured that because of him, I have more anger and hate in my heart than ever before. I know it's a phase, and I'll eventually go back to being mildly repulsed by/indifferent to him like before. Right now the important thing, I'm trying to remind myself, is soaking up every single minute I can with my daughter.

I'm working, which is good, but ALL my time is either work or taking care of my 6'4", 300lb fiance as if he were yet another kid.

It all sounds harsh, I know. But it sounds much harsher than it actually is. For example, we have had a great, peaceful week together, and are enjoying the hell out of Norah. I just need to get this crap out as much as possible. Hopefully I'll get my butt in gear and continue to forge ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment