Saturday, January 22, 2011

Trying Again

I lost my steam. I totally admit it.

That's pretty embarrassing, considering that when I was a different me, I blogged constantly. As in all-the-friggin'-time.

So, let's pretend that I'm the type of person that would, hypothetically (of course), make say...a New Year's resolution.* Now let's pretend that my resolution was about blogging, and just getting back to the things I used to do before I got a kid, and a stepkid, and hell - even a dog.

Let's pretend that, and see how it goes.

*I'm not, but still.

4 comments:

  1. Can we also pretend that no time has passed since we last corresponded on that "other blog" and pick up where we left off, sharing photos and stories about our kids? Did you know we're pregnant again? She's due May 2. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'll be checking in, for sure. That is, if you hypothetically update this hypothetical blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. M - we can totally pretend. CONGRATS! Yet another gorgeous child for you two!

    J - you got it, dude. How's the man doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy,
    I've been a bad blogger, and haven't been over at the blog in a long time. I think I spend too much time cleaning up after my husband and maknig cakes. Good to read about what you've been up to.

    reyrey

    ReplyDelete